[SG] All Your Base [SG] All Your Base

Not orginal...

But bonus points for actually using some art in there :D
The animation was ok, though considering what this flash is I dont really think there is a need for anything amazing in that regard

AxeShades responds:

AW MAN LOL, WELL THANKS FOR REVIEWIN

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

Just ignore the 13 year olds

You have a very... unique art style that really screams 'abstract'
allot of people wont get that, but just ignore them. after all, nobody likes everything.

Personally I thought it was pretty well done, although the later half seems rushed as the story just about speeds up 10x.
the graphic style you brought out with this was fantastic, although more detail in future submissions in this style would be great to see.

Now the first few minutes of it showed some amazing camera movement that really complemented the art style.
If you continue this at a later time, Id say the biggest improvement that could be made would be to slow the story down as being on par with the early parts of this.

All in all, I thought this was pretty good, it would be great to see future instalments

**Clay FIGHT!** **Clay FIGHT!**

claymation :3

Personally I love stop motion movies...

now this could use some improvements here and there, the main one being the sound, use .wav files for loops to stop the gap when it starts again.

the animation was pretty well done, but you should really try using diffrent camera angles as it really adds to it.

ZVCH responds:

In my other claymation movie people said not to use different camera angles. lol thanks for the opinion though.

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Excellent overall

One of the hardest flash games Ive ever seen.
My only gripe would be the boss, he just a bit to much HP and the fight really seems like a bit of a grind.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Fantastic

First off, the art was amazing, the design elements to the creatures was simply wonderful and Anika her self was an adorable character.

Im very much looking forward for more of your work.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Excellent work

Im by no means an easily scared person, but I actually found myself really getting pulled into the atmosphere with this.
Its not often people manage to pull of horror as well as you have, even Hollywood has been failing at it for something along the lines of 10 years now XD
The mix of sound, violence (not over the top but it right at the sweet spot) and most of all the complete felling of desperate lonesomeness and hit the nail right on the head.
And as for the story, well that's another one hit right on the head. It keeps everything together and even has a few twists on it.
Im looking forward to the 3rd in the series.

Random side note:
Aussie's do it better, it doesnt matter what it is, we just do it better.

How's It Taste, Mother Fucker? How's It Taste, Mother Fucker?

Well..

I coult have used some salt...