Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Excellent overall

One of the hardest flash games Ive ever seen.
My only gripe would be the boss, he just a bit to much HP and the fight really seems like a bit of a grind.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Fantastic

First off, the art was amazing, the design elements to the creatures was simply wonderful and Anika her self was an adorable character.

Im very much looking forward for more of your work.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Excellent work

Im by no means an easily scared person, but I actually found myself really getting pulled into the atmosphere with this.
Its not often people manage to pull of horror as well as you have, even Hollywood has been failing at it for something along the lines of 10 years now XD
The mix of sound, violence (not over the top but it right at the sweet spot) and most of all the complete felling of desperate lonesomeness and hit the nail right on the head.
And as for the story, well that's another one hit right on the head. It keeps everything together and even has a few twists on it.
Im looking forward to the 3rd in the series.

Random side note:
Aussie's do it better, it doesnt matter what it is, we just do it better.

Don't Taze Me Bro! Don't Taze Me Bro!

hahahha

Ohhh great fun...

60K
thus, victory is mine

Wiggi Trash PickerUpper Wiggi Trash PickerUpper

Dont mind the other reveiws

I think this is pretty great for a kids game, although making it slightly easer might be a good thing to do, after all it will be little kids with horrible reaction times that will end up playing this.

A few things you should consider adding would be some in game sound effects and perhaps even a short animation when the character puts the trash in the bin among a few other smaller details that will do some for enhancing the game overall.

All in all, this is good for the target audience so good work

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Its good

But you could improve on a few things, the game play was great, Im aware that you have been accused of stealing the code but dont worry, its just somebody that is pissed because their guitar hero game didnt get finished before you (Ive seen the other game its very similar but there are differences that easily tell the code is different)
anyhow...

Ways to improve would be:
Eye candy- its what GH games are about, and this really lacked in it, never be worried about seeking out a flasher to make you some awesome visuals for a game like this via the forums here or just seeking them out personally.

More Animation- there are allot of moments in this where the screen is more or less static and that REALLY detracts from it, movie clips are awesome and just having them around looking pretty (but not dominating the screen) can really add to the game

Complexity- six threats is a little over the top after all people only have 5 fingers, and they need to use one of them to hold the keyboard. Even if real guitars have over 12 frets, its going to get hard for most people to keep up 4 is really the sweet spot.

All in all this is a pretty good game, just keep at it :D

Semikiller responds:

Woah. That's a real lengthy review. Thanks for the helpful suggestions. I appreciate any helpful criticisms. If you could pm me the other game, that could really help me see what's going on.

Shield Defense v1.4 Shield Defense v1.4

Nice

An enjoyable one, its quite nice, although it seems a little empty...
perhaps adding in some music would add to it.

other then that its a nice game, so good work.