[SG] All Your Base [SG] All Your Base

Not orginal...

But bonus points for actually using some art in there :D
The animation was ok, though considering what this flash is I dont really think there is a need for anything amazing in that regard

AxeShades responds:

AW MAN LOL, WELL THANKS FOR REVIEWIN

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

Just ignore the 13 year olds

You have a very... unique art style that really screams 'abstract'
allot of people wont get that, but just ignore them. after all, nobody likes everything.

Personally I thought it was pretty well done, although the later half seems rushed as the story just about speeds up 10x.
the graphic style you brought out with this was fantastic, although more detail in future submissions in this style would be great to see.

Now the first few minutes of it showed some amazing camera movement that really complemented the art style.
If you continue this at a later time, Id say the biggest improvement that could be made would be to slow the story down as being on par with the early parts of this.

All in all, I thought this was pretty good, it would be great to see future instalments

**Clay FIGHT!** **Clay FIGHT!**

claymation :3

Personally I love stop motion movies...

now this could use some improvements here and there, the main one being the sound, use .wav files for loops to stop the gap when it starts again.

the animation was pretty well done, but you should really try using diffrent camera angles as it really adds to it.

ZVCH responds:

In my other claymation movie people said not to use different camera angles. lol thanks for the opinion though.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

OMG!!

the only way i can tell you how funny that was...is by telling you i just wet my pants! XD

Elf Hunter Elf Hunter

?

ok it was not to bad however you should make your movies longer and a preloader would be nice

Sketchyness:Random Tests Sketchyness:Random Tests

go the cs-12

damn i love that gun!
if you dont put my cs-12 in the quest for the pie, i think i might have to fall asleep
ha!